Sunday, July 18, 2010

Not Getting Caught....

This is from a dream Tuesday, March 09, 2010.

I was skateboarding in a city and then I was in a school after hours with some other kids.

I was skating through the halls and then I felt I should get to class.

I walked into a class and I was a little early so not all the other kids were there.

I sat down at a desk that wasn’t mine and started working on some purple clay that partly a slab on the desk. It was already started with a downtown city look to it.

I started craving in the same style that was already there. I had the feeling it belonged to a girl in the class.

When I came in the desks were facing towards the Green board to the right of the door.

I was called to the office for something and when I got back the desk were facing towards the door and the green board was under the desks.

The Teacher seemed to like what I was doing with the art piece. Only one student made a comment that he knew it wasn’t mine.

Then I left and went to the side of the school that was a ticket office and a lot of people were there buying tickets to things and talking.

A lady who felt like my Aunt (but I’ve never seen her before) was standing next to me talking to her friend waiting for my Uncle (also unknown) to come with the tickets.

I looked down and saw a lot of Silver and Brass jewelry. It was there in a built in concrete, U shaped curve. There was an open glass door covering half of it.

I saw the jewelry and started to pick it up. Because I knew it shouldn’t be there. My Aunt saw me, but her friend did not. I handed her a piece on request and she liked it a lot.

When I picked up all I could carry but not all of it, I asked my Aunt for the ring I gave her and she said, “I want it, no one is going to miss this one ring”.

I got it off her finger and she pouted, but I kept it anyway. I said I was going to turn it in. The family + friend followed me for a little while.

After they turned a different way (the three of them were very happy) I walked up a street and ran into Herschell and we went to the apartment of a girl I don’t think we knew to have sex and the door was unlocked.

On the way I showed Herschell the jewelry and picked a ring with Buddha’s palm on it and told Herschell he had to pick one before I took it to the office.

The girls bedroom looked like anyone’s would that were late for something. It was a one bedroom apartment. We had quick sex because I was worried about her coming home soon and catching us there.

Afterwards we grabbed all our stuff and I couldn’t find my socks and then I couldn’t remember if I brought them or not.

We left by the front door and my heart was beating so fast. We past her in the stairwell but then it was me playing out scenarios of if we passed her in the stairwell.

Then we left and saw her at the bottom of the stairs and I turned away so she could not see my face. I felt like we had done this before and she would figure it out this time.

I dropped the jewelry in the school office and told them where I found it. They looked happy and said there might be a reward.

I went back to the same class and this time we had desktops sized blackboards on our desks with chalk drawings them and mine was half way completed by the same girl.

My desk kept rolling forward and backward.

[I had the feeling of being found out through most of the dream.]

It ended with me working on the chalk drawing but feeling more and more like something was going to happen, so I woke myself up.///


PreZen

No comments:

Post a Comment