Friday, July 22, 2011

I woke up on Saturday around 10am

NOT EDITED

I woke up on Saturday around 10am faintly smelling of cig smoke. ( I could also smell beacon from the kitchen) I don’t smoke but everyone I know does. Last night was crazy fun. Cliff-a-tina and Rowley can get in anywhere in Los Angeles that they want to. All they have to do is say who their father’s are. The hyphenated or un hyphenated last names of Takahashi-Bennington seem to have not diminished one bit.

My flat mate is probably cooking eggs and beacon because he threw out his Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch out of fear that I really did poison it. That’s dumb why would I do something that would come right back to me like poisoning my only flat mates’ cereal. I’m much smarter than that, but he doesn’t know that I bet.

I stretched in my bed to shake off last night and out of the corner of my eye I what seemed like a nude man next to me. I know last night was good but not so good I wouldn’t remember bringing a man home. I didn’t jump up but I slowly turned my head to see who this guy was and there was William Randolph Rapherty also known as Billy in the corporeal flesh.

“Good Morning Billy, you look very comfortable there” I said looking him over.

For a man who has been dead for about 80 years he looks damn good.

“Are you on that after life exercise program, because it’s really working for you.”

Quick and Dirty version:

See Billy is a ghost that died in the 1800’s and then got trapped in a crystal by a greedy witch who then died before setting him free. Some witches use ghost energy to fuel the more difficult spells and their life force. He was passed around after she died and ended up in the possessions of man I liked. He felt my energy and asked me to help him. Now I have the crystal at my place and I see what some nicer witches can do for him. There- Quick and Dirty……

“No none of that for me now it’s a benefit of being dead I look the way I believed I looked when I died,” Billy said smiling.

“Well it’s a good thing you had a good self image or you might have looked like a three headed monster,” I said teasing.

“I thought you liked me in this more natural state?” His eyes took on a slight hurt look that I have begun to recognize from him.

“You look great but since I can’t touch you then it’s just a tease, really” I said trying to circumvent any pouty ghost action this morning.

Sensitive bi-sexual ghost of around 126 years old is a bit much at 10:15am on a Saturday morning.

“Who says you can’t touch me?” Billy said with his manliness starting catch my attention. “You never really tried how do you know what will happen?”

Hmm he’s right I haven’t tried to touch him. I thought my hand would go right through him. I know I’ve felt him kiss my cheek or brush my back. This might be too deep even for me. But there is a sexy naked man in my bed. I reached over and there was a pressure to my hand, not the warmth of skin but the pressure of something like flesh. My hand started traveling down his pleasure trail and just as I reached his curly pubic hair my hand slid in to the cool nothingness and then my blue dollar store sheets. I looked up at him wondering what’s the what?

He smiled and said “someone is coming to the door”.

I heard footsteps and a knock.

“Hey Ted, do you want some breakfast? I made some extra bacon and eggs.”

“No thank you Xavier I’m good.”

“OK if you change your mind it’s in the oven.”

(I try and never share the food of someone I don’t trust it carries the energy they put into making it into you.) I turned and was talking to myself.

“What’d ya say Ted?” came from the other side of the door.

“Nothing,” I thought he was gone. Oh well talking to yourself is a somewhat common thing right now.

“Billy, Billy are you here?” I whispered.

I jumped up and walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out the crystal the size of a country tomato. It was warm like almost always. I could feel the energy flowing in it. But I also knew he was not coming back out right now either.

So I decided to stretch and take a quick shower and get dressed. For whatever the day will hold… At least I can see my friend Prince Kelly.

TAT

No comments:

Post a Comment